We booked a poolside bungalow and on arrival were upgraded to a deluxe bungalow thanks to Banana at the front desk....for a couple,deluxe bungalow gives you a bit more privacy from the pool and kids if you don't have. Typical Russian/ Europeans and hogging pool chairs, however the beach is amazing and we spent most of the time there. Great restaurants and bars a short walk down the beach. Only had breakfast in the hotel, was good. Must try the crepe pancakes directly across from the main entrance to hotel. Will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic resort built in contemporary Thai architecture set directly on the beach front location of the vibrant Chaweng Beach, 10 minutes drive away distance from the airport within short walking distance to the nearby vibrant commercial area offering 101 cozily decorated guestrooms and classic charming bungalows for enjoyable tropical beach holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chaweng Cove Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Cove Resotel Chaweng
- Chaweng Cove Beach Resort Ko Samui