Second time I've stayed here and no complaints. Situated at one end of Chaweng beach, it's quiet location is ideal for relaxing days on the sandy beach. The beach here is excellent for children.
Rooms are basic but, more than adequate. Three adjoining swimming pools provide an alternative to the beach.
Breakfast is a simple affair providing all you need. Food In general is very good.
Staff are very friendly and always willing to help.
10 mins if traffic and your at Soi Green Mango where the main hub of night life is including the Ark bar, Green Mango and Sound Nightclub. 15 minutes and your at Fisherman's Village.
A bank with ATM is opposite the reception and a very good Indian is located next door with 7eleven next to it for all your daily requirements.
A well run small resort, clean, friendly and in a good location at a great price, leaving you extra money to explore and visit the surrounding Islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic resort built in contemporary Thai architecture set directly on the beach front location of the vibrant Chaweng Beach, 10 minutes drive away distance from the airport within short walking distance to the nearby vibrant commercial area offering 101 cozily decorated guestrooms and classic charming bungalows for enjoyable tropical beach holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chaweng Cove Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Cove Resotel Chaweng
- Chaweng Cove Beach Resort Ko Samui