We came to Koh Samui a day early and our other accomadation in Lamai was full so we chose to stay here for a night. Nice location, right on the beach at the south end of Chaweng. Some good restaraunts and shopping nearby. Within walking distance of the nightlife, but far enough away to be quiet.
The room was a bit dated, decent size, but no view from the first floor, I doubt it would have been any better from the higher levels. And the hardest bed ever! Thank God it was only for one night, cos it was the worst sleep Ive ever had! Luckily there are masseuses on the beach, cos I needed one the next day!
The staff are very friendly, and there are a few facilities like an internet cafe, library, small gym. The pool looked nice but was being cleaned the day we were there.
Pros: Beautiful beach, nicer than Lamai. Beatiful beachside dining just a short walk up the beach.
Cons: Solid concrete bed. Breakfast was very average, and restaraunt was empty for dinner, not a good sign!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic resort built in contemporary Thai architecture set directly on the beach front location of the vibrant Chaweng Beach, 10 minutes drive away distance from the airport within short walking distance to the nearby vibrant commercial area offering 101 cozily decorated guestrooms and classic charming bungalows for enjoyable tropical beach holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Chaweng Cove Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Cove Resotel Chaweng
- Chaweng Cove Beach Resort Ko Samui