Malibu Koh Samui Resort & Beach Club
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$135
Amari.com
Dara Samui Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$78
  • Pool
Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$180
  • Pool
Sareeraya Villas & Suites(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$187
Agoda.com
Nora Buri Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$150
Hotels.com
Chaweng Regent Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$143
Agoda.com
OZO Chaweng Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$162
OZOHotels.com
KC Resort & Over Water Villas(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$355
US$81
Poppies Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$169
Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$208
All reviewssuperior cottagecooking classcentral festival mallcomfortable roomsrooms are biglocation is greatwould definitely stay here againrestaurant staffpool area isbars and restaurantsstayed nightsmin walkkoh samuithe main roadthailandbeachgaps
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Good value for the money.
Good location on the beach and very sentral. Easy access to everything.
Not luxurios, but very nice.
Leo, Lyn and Ann. I the resurant made our stay extra good.
Kevin the tailor in front of the hotell also get my recomondation.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Tor R
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights whilst working on a boat here.

Pros:

Location, pool and staff

Cons:

Decor, maintenance, layout and price

For the price,the rooms are average. In need of a good makeover and upgrade. Big enough with a large bathroom but tired fittings and decor.

Location is great, on the beach and opposite Central Festival mall.

Staff were friendly and helpful.

Just one of the many beach front resorts here in Samui, so take your pick :)
I would stay again if I couldn't find a better deal but that shouldn't be too hard.

Room Tip: The 4 bungalows closest to the pool and beach have the best bath tubs :)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank CornishCarlos
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We have been staying in this hotel for a month every year since 2009. We love the location,the thai rooms in the "forrest" and the best staff:) the staff and the service is just fantastic and they are always friendly!! The manager Leo makes you feel at home and will help you with everything you need!

This year we brought our 4 month year old baby and we are so glad! The thai people love babies and the staff are so good with the baby! :)

The location of the hotel is great! Near to every shop and the big mal Festival.

We will of course come back next year, already booket the room :)

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Golperajen
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Definately the best location at Chaweng Beach.
Directly at the beach, just in the center of shopping.
The new shopping center Central Festival Samui 200 meter from the resort.
Not a big resort, but small, with super friendly staff, Nice, big and clean rooms. I can recommend deluxe, with very big bathrooms.
Sunbeds are free for hotel guest, free beach towels available.
Restaurant and swimmingpool just in front of the beach.
Will recommend this nice and friendly resort to all, and hopefully I will have the opportunity to go back.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms with very big bathroom. 1. Floor rooms will be preferable. Possibility for connecting doors.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jane M
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I stayed here the last two nights during a round trip on the islands, and choose this hotel due to the location in the middle of Chaweng and with access to it's own beach, and I was not disappointed. There is walking distance to restaurants, bars, strand bars, beach, shopping mall etc.
When arriving in the reception, I was handed a bottle of water and a cold towel, and then I was upgraded to a spa room. Though I never used the spa since the water is a bit brownish and I simply didn't find the time.
The hotel consists of a number of bungalows placed along a path that leads to the restaurant, swimming pool and beach. As with many other places in Chaweng, it has seen it's better days, but I think they are doing the best they can, with what they have got. The room was spacious but seemed a little dark due to the dark wood. And it is not hermetically sealed - I had little gecko visitors in the room, but after 4 months in Thailand, I got used to the little fellas.
The restaurant next to the swimming pool could do with an upgrade of some kind - not very cozy. I had buffet breakfast, which was boring, plus a couple of snacks - french fries and mango-sticky rice, and those were ok.
I always get so sad when I visit a lovely beach and the sand is full of garbage like plastic straws, bottle caps, bottles, plastic bags etc. In my opinion people should clean after themselves, but apparently not all have learned to do this, and then I would suggest the restaurant personal, who weren't busy at all during the day, to be a good example and clean up after them.
The personal at the hotel from reception to restaurant and cleaning were all very kind.
All together I would say that this hotel is good value for money, if you are on a semi-budget in Chaweng.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo