My wife & I stayed here for 3 nights earlier this month, the resort is around 4 kms from the Chaweng strip which has all the action, however there are regular tuk tuks available right outside for Bht 50 each for drop offs.
- Comfortable rooms & toilets
- View from the balcony was excellent with the sea & mountains
- Breakfast was great with a wide selection of multi cuisine dishes
- Staff were ever smiling and ready to help
- The beach is private & secluded with great views of the mountains
- I had request a room on the top floors for the sea view, I got one on the 4th floor but there was no elevator !! The walk up is 60 steps !!
- The walk from the room (8133) to the restaurant pretty long
- A bit off from the main strip but I guess this can be viewed as an advantage
- Not too many decent fine dining restaurants within walking distance
- The garden is maintained impecabbly well with a foresty feel. The birds are all over.
Would definitely recommend for those who want a peaceful holiday but still be close to all the action. The resort has everything to make a memorable holiday!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Nora Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nora Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Nora Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Nora Beach Resort And Spa Ko Samui/Chaweng