A great location and a wonderful hotel. The service was excellent and the staff really friendly. I was a little surprised that the kids club was more a number (4) of daily activities rather than a club but that said there was more than enough for my 10&8 year old to do; table tennis, badminton, water basketball, volleyball were all available. The beach was lovely and there was some snorkelling at each end with fish and coral ( just don't expect barrier reef Quality!). Had a couple of suits made by Mr Joseph just over the road. Paid £80 each for the best material. Needed to haggle a bit and £18 for an extra pair of trousers.
Hotel food quality really good with the Italian night being superb. Make use of the bars happy hours (2 hours!) which makes the hotel price reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located along Chaweng, Koh Samui’s finest beach. Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui offers first class Thai hospitality. Enjoy the exceptional facilities of this award winning deluxe resort which combines the spirit and culture of the island with a tranquil ambiance and sheer beauty. A choice destination for lovers of water sports in particular and everyone in general. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Travelbag and Ebookers so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Centara Grand Beach Hotel
- Hotel Centara Grand Beach
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng