Fab hotel, everything you could want in the hotel, great spa, didn't use the pool, we stayed on the beach. Happy hour starts in sea breeze bar for 2hrs then moves upstairs to the lounge bar for 2 hours and it is two for the price of one. Be aware bars in Chaweng say happy hour but most are the same price as in the menu and they claim to be reduced rather than two for one. We stayed in superior ocean view room which was a little tired but very clean and bed is huge, larger than super king and very comfy. Great balcony for evening drinks. This is a busy, lively resort so not for those looking for peace and quiet as in Centara Krabi (fab resort). The only criticism I have is that you pay a lot of money to stay here and the hotel should section off or make it clear that the beach it is for residents. Lots of passers by we're helping themselves to the beds, brollies etc. beach is very busy, people walking up and down all day. Great for people watching. Had a fab stay, last night tomorrow. Boo hoo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui is a long-established resort that sits right on Chaweng Beach, a tranquil location that yet provides easy access to Central Festival for shopping and the ever-present buzz of Chaweng Road. Complete with the old world charm of colonial-era architecture and an unparalleled beach front setting, the resort is home to a host of facilities and activities, including a beautiful spa, complimentary Yoga classes a large sea-gazing swimming pool with its own swim-up pool bar and Jacuzzi, a fitness centre, two tennis courts and two kids clubs. You’ll enjoy no less than seven restaurants and bars, including COAST Beach Club & Bistro. Perfect for the most tranquil romantic escape or an adventuresome family holiday, the resort also features Muay Thai classes, beach volleyball, and a choice of water sports – think kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, Hobie Catamaran, body boarding and paddle boarding - as well as superb snorkelling and island hopping excursions around Koh Samui and diving opportunities arranged respectively by the tour desk and the PADI Dive Centre. Whether holidaying in Samui just the two of you or with the family, you will enjoy views of over the turquoise expanse of the Gulf of Thailand from your balcony or a private plunge pool. Spaciousness is a feature with all rooms and suites, with total living space ranging from 40 to 132 square metres while selected suites also provide concierge services. And your good times will begin almost from the minute you touch down on the island, as the resort is a short 15-minute drive from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travelbag, Fastbooking, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Centara Grand Beach Hotel
- Hotel Centara Grand Beach
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng