We have just returned from a holiday to the centara grand in samui. What did we find. In general an untidy and unkept hotel. On our arrival we thought the reception area was outstanding and was looking forward to our room, what a disappointment. Bathrooms are in a very bad state, broken toilet seat, mould everywhere in shower, filthy and broken tiles, not at all what I expected for a hotel which itself states is a 5 star. Outside in the grounds it seemed that nobody cleared away things left by former guests, while I appreciate that it's nice of people to leave kids toys etc by the pool when they go home to have dirty slippers laying around for days is not. sun beds are the old plastic variety murder on your back and the breakfasts while adequate you had a tough time finding clean plates,bowls etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located along Chaweng, Koh Samui’s finest beach. Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui offers first class Thai hospitality. Enjoy the exceptional facilities of this award winning deluxe resort which combines the spirit and culture of the island with a tranquil ambiance and sheer beauty. A choice destination for lovers of water sports in particular and everyone in general. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelbag and TravelUp so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Centara Grand Beach Hotel
- Hotel Centara Grand Beach
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng