My husband and I stayed at Centara along side my sister and brother-in-law in early June. We were celebrating our Anniversaries. On arrival we were greeted with lovely friendly smiling faces, check in was smooth, and within half an hour we were in our room on the Balcony over looking the ocean. I agree with some of the reviews that the rooms are tired looking, but that did not detract from the fact that they were spotlessly clean and well air conditioned, with everything you need from tea coffee facilities hairdryer lovely clean towels, and complementary water daily. On arrival in our room we had a lovely basket of fruit and a beautiful anniversary cake from the management, that was a lovely touch, thankyou to everyone for making our stay special, and thankyou to Joe for the help and advice during our stay. I have stayed on quite a few islands in Thailand and have to say Samui is one of my favourites. We will certainly return to Centara when visiting Samui again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui is a long-established resort that sits right on Chaweng Beach, a tranquil location that yet provides easy access to Central Festival for shopping and the ever-present buzz of Chaweng Road. Complete with the old world charm of colonial-era architecture and an unparalleled beach front setting, the resort is home to a host of facilities and activities, including a beautiful spa, complimentary Yoga classes a large sea-gazing swimming pool with its own swim-up pool bar and Jacuzzi, a fitness centre, two tennis courts and two kids clubs. You’ll enjoy no less than seven restaurants and bars, including COAST Beach Club & Bistro. Perfect for the most tranquil romantic escape or an adventuresome family holiday, the resort also features Muay Thai classes, beach volleyball, and a choice of water sports – think kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, Hobie Catamaran, body boarding and paddle boarding - as well as superb snorkelling and island hopping excursions around Koh Samui and diving opportunities arranged respectively by the tour desk and the PADI Dive Centre. Whether holidaying in Samui just the two of you or with the family, you will enjoy views of over the turquoise expanse of the Gulf of Thailand from your balcony or a private plunge pool. Spaciousness is a feature with all rooms and suites, with total living space ranging from 40 to 132 square metres while selected suites also provide concierge services. And your good times will begin almost from the minute you touch down on the island, as the resort is a short 15-minute drive from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Centara Grand Beach Hotel
- Hotel Centara Grand Beach
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng