“Tasty and Economical”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I had my first greek food here at Olive Tree 2years ago and as i am a local resident i have made numerous visits till now.The food is really excellent for starters my favourite are Spring rolls(veg),greek salad & Feta cheese with tomatoes (there are other starters also),and i alway have Lamb for my main course and sometimes i order meatballs also.
Service nothing to grumble,the boss /chef very friendly makes you feel at home.Will be visiting soon in week's time.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Went to this restaurant two times for dinner food was werry good,and service
nice and friendly.
Absolutely worth a visit if you want Greek food.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Went here after reviewing on Trip Advisor and also a lover of Greek food.

We were staying at the OZO hotel and found this pretty easily past the Centara and turning right at the Mecure Hotel.

We went twice whist on our 10 day holiday, the food was great value and superb, the staff are very good. We had dips and bread for starters which was a generous portion enough for the 2 of us. I had the tuna for mains which was cooked perfectly, my hubby had the pork which he loved. We were too full for dessert but that's a good thing eh.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant its a real gem, looking forward to going back when I am luck enough to get back to Koh Samui

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We had stopped by for a light dinner as a family group. The restaurant is a cozy little space which has a decor based on the Greek national flag. The service was good. The person taking the order took time to explain the menu. The food was good as well. Would recommend to those who want to try Greek food.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Didn't expect to find a true Greek restaurant in Koh Samui but now I can honestly say I did :) because we skipped lunch we were very hungry so decided to order a big plate of souvlaki and bifteki and it was delicious. True Greek food, lots of herbs and great Tzatziki and salad. If you hungry and like greek cousin, definitely stop by! ;)