Lowest prices for your stay
US$38
Priceline
US$32
FindHotel
US$29
Expedia.comUS$49
Hotels.comUS$49
Agoda.comUS$33
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We booked a package through Expedia which worked really well for us. All staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and had a small balcony. The mattress was rather hard (which I like), but the bathroom looked a bit old. They have tile floors and one could here people from the corridor. The pool looked good, but we rather went into the sea. Oddly enough, there are no beach bars. Bars and restaurants were close by, so was the Thai market which is one of the few places where there is authentic Thai food on the otherwise touristy Samui.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

This was our third time staying here, and once again the residence delivered. The rooms are very big with a nice big balcony also, so you have lots of room to stay in. The wifi could be a bit better in the room, but that's not something to complain about. The pool area is lovely, and it is nice that the beach is right next to where you stay, so you don't walk far to get there. The staff is always so polite and smiling, which brings a nice vibe to the stay. Also, the place is very clean, so you don't see trash anywhere. We love the omelette station, which we always talk about when we get home :-) We would definitely recommend this place!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We had a beautiful time at First Bay in Chaweng. We booked a beach bungalow which was amazing to fall asleep to the waves each night. They aren’t very private as it’s right on the beach and a lot of people around but it was still great. The room itself isn’t anything too fancy but we didn’t need it to be. The breakfasts were amazing and lots to choose from and the beach was a great swimming beach. We hired scooters from the hotel and whilst we had to fill with petrol ourselves, they were otherwise really good and had no issues with staff etc, everyone was quite friendly. My only unpleasant experience was the massage overlooking the beach, the staff spent the hour talking amongst themselves and laughing which wasn’t very relaxing or reassuring but again not uncommon. Would happily go back there again!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

First time for us to visited there, it nice bungalow nice room and we had a nice point for sunrise. If anyone love quiet here I love to recommend. Good breakfast as well.

Close to town and the breach is beautiful

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2018

I stayed in this hotel February 2017 travelling with friends but being a single person with no partner.Check in was quick and we were made very welcome.The room I was given was very nice but turned out not to be near to my friends rooms.Being on my own for the first holiday in a while I asked if my room could be changed to one nearer my friends rooms.A lovely gentleman on reception sorted this out the next day for me and by doing this made my holiday more enjoyable.The Breakfast in the hotel was really nice with a good selection of hot and cold foods.The location of the hotel is good not too busy with no overcrowded beach.There are a selection of really nice restaurants near by.I really enjoyed my stay at first bungerlows and have already booked to stay again in February 2018.

Room tip: The pool view rooms and bungerlows are best
Date of stay: February 2018