Lowest prices for your stay
US$49
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
US$38
FindHotel
US$29
PricelineUS$32
Hotels.comUS$49
Trip.comUS$30
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We stayed for the fifth time at this Resort. This time we booked a poolside bungalow. Very clean! The breakfast was ok, but very litle choise in meat or cheese. Eggs were baked very quickly and therefore not really good. But never the less, we had a very pleasand stay!

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Would have loved to stay here however my reservation was cancelled without my consent due to a “mistake” on the hotels behalf.

I booked 4 nights for $72AU in a beach bungalow in October through booking.com which seemed like an absolute bargain and I was so excited. The reservation and price was confirmed and there was no indication that the price or status would change after this.

Unfortunately this was too good to be true as I was soon contacted by the hotel to inform me of a mistake they had made while displaying prices and asked me to cancel my booking and rebook for 4x the original price. I understood the human error, these things happen, but I also understand that sometimes these things happen and I would not be happy to change my reservation and pay more than was already confirmed.

The hotel offered me a slightly discounted rate as a courtesy for the mistake, however I was still standing by my right to keep my original reservation for the original price. After this unhelpful exchange, I was then given a confusing confirmation that the original reservation would not change without my consent and that it would stay confirmed with the original price.

I then received an email advising me that my credit card was invalid from booking.com, and that I would have to update within 24hours to avoid cancellation. I’ve booked 6 hotels in the past week and never run into this issue, but I updated it immediately and the details were confirmed and valid with sufficient funds in my card. The hotel then emailed me confirming the cancellation of my reservation due to an invalid credit card. Convenient. I am yet to have a reply to my many emails about this cancellation without my consent.

I’m really disappointed with the lack of professional service and respect from an establishment that charges so steeply. I was really looking forward to staying here but after this interaction, I think I may have dodged a bullet.

Beware of booking here as prices may change unexpectedly and you will run the risk of cancellation if you don’t comply. There are many other similar places with seemingly much better service.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 262cassv
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

A very good reception on arrival. Staff speak excellent English and are helpful. The rooms are clean and there are nice touches like water bottles daily, bed made even though I didn't request it. The pool is a good size. It takes half an hour to walk to main strip of Chaweng where the bars are. This is not the most luxurious place we have ever stayed but it is perfectly adequate for budget.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We stayed in a beach bungalow for 12 nights. The bungalows are in need of an upgrade. The Bed linen and towels were changed everyday, but the bed was like sleeping on a concrete slab (awful). The staff all work very hard and some of the staff were friendly. We had the bungalow next to the beach bar which was quiet and closed at 6pm everyday. I would not eat anything from the beach bar after seeing the birds sitting in trays which were being used to put cooked chips into then served to customers. There are some rocks at the beach which had lots of beautiful fish swimming round your feet. I would not return to this hotel , but would most definitely try another hotel on the same beautiful stretch of beach.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We booked a package through Expedia which worked really well for us. All staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and had a small balcony. The mattress was rather hard (which I like), but the bathroom looked a bit old. They have tile floors and one could here people from the corridor. The pool looked good, but we rather went into the sea. Oddly enough, there are no beach bars. Bars and restaurants were close by, so was the Thai market which is one of the few places where there is authentic Thai food on the otherwise touristy Samui.

Trip type: Travelled with friends