All reviewsprivate beachmain buildingchaweng beachan average hotelrecommend this hotelnice poolbars and restaurantsmotorbike
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed in the hotel for about 12 nights and I can say that this place is just for those who want to have a nice clean beach, a cosy room, great variety of different cafes and restaurants within easy reach.
I would come back to this place with great pleasure.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kitty_Chek
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to this hotel last summer. The staff was just wonderful! Cheap hotel and great service. Chaw
eng beach is 2 min away.. The only thing I could complain about was the breakfast, it was below average.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elise M
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Lovely hotel, massive pool, quiet, helpful staff, a safe behind reception for valuables, lovely food, very short walk to the beach which is private area for hotel guests, short walk to chaweng. would definitely reccomend!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank JennyB100
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is at the bottom end of Chaweng beach. We tended to walk out and get a taxi back.

The rooms were very clean with powerful showers and a balcony. The pool area has sun loungers and gets the sun all day.

Check out time was reasonable at 12pm and there was a shower we could use (although it was cold and on the roof of the main building). There was a shop and a restaurant close by and the south part of the beach is in walking distance.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank jodi85
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I was looking forward to test this hotel, as my sister had been travelling to Koh Samui for more than twenty years, and used to stay there. The location is good. But as a whole, I wouldn't recommend. Not only because of the rooms - especially the total lack of view over any landscape (the balcony of the room in front of ours was at a very short distance - less than two meters) - but maybe we could have got a more expensive better room. What we disliked the most was the cold reception of some employees, acting rudely, considering the customers as semi-humans - being just "tourists" - mainly sources of foreign exchange income.
In summary : to avoid if you are not fond of strictly market mediated social transactions.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple