Nice location, close enough to Chaweng town, but away from the centre of things. Hotel is well laid out, we stayed in a garden court with pool - garden lovely, bathroom nice but room itself wold benefit from a relayout and addition of a king size bed. Staff were brilliant, food was great and the pool area lovely. But, and its a big but, noise from the construction next door was constant throughout the day. Felt sorry for the spa staff who seemed to have no business whatsoever due to it. Go in 6-12 months when its all finished, but not before!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng