We spent 5 wonderful days at Buri Rasa Village in November -11. We had a very nice room with dip pool and small garden. The room was very nice, comfortable bed (even if it could be a little bigger), everything was clean and tidy. Staff very friendly and helpful and some of them spoke good English. Fantastic breakfast with lots of different items to choose from. Restaurant with good food and nice view over the sea. Beach also nice, good service all day, clear water. We would higly reccomend this place specially for couples or honeymooners, and we would very much like to come back again.
Lena & Stefan, Sweden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng