Easter 2012. We arrived totally out of energy after a botched flight schedule from Singapore. We were soon in paradise at Buri Rasa, what a great place for a holiday, the grounds, the staff, the pool/bar staff, we could not ask for more. Our son Oliver soon had the attention of the pool attendants, what great people they all were this made our holiday so much more than we had ever imagined.
We had a Dip Pool room, this was a great idea having a 7 year old who is super active. The pool and beach were great as we could see the kids playing from the deck area no matter if in the pool or on the beach out the front. The staff also had a keen eye on the children running around, they made a point of looking out for them.
We will be back for Songkran in 2013, we would recommend Buri Rasa to families or couples, it is very private and not an overly large resort. We wish we were still there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng