My husband and I stayed at Buri Rasa from 14 Dec - 20 Dec. We had an amazing stay! No complaints! The staff was extremely professional and the accommodations were excellent. We were upgraded to a Superior Deluxe room upon arrival (at no charge). It was very spacious and the bed was super comfortable! The hotel is located right on Chaweng Beach Road, with easy access to many restaurants and shopping. However, the hotel is far away enough from the "downtown" area which makes it quiet and peaceful. Buri Rasa's landscape is serene and beautiful. It's like a secret garden at the beach. The breakfast buffet is FANTASTIC! There is a wide variety of food, with hot options that change daily. There is also a menu with gourmet coffee, American breakfast selections, and Thai breakfast selections made to order. I used to live in Thailand and have stayed at many hotels at many different beaches -- Buri Rasa is by far the best one I have stayed at. It's definitely worth the money. There is currently construction underway on both sides of Buri Rasa. You can hear construction going on, but it wasn't anything that kept us awake at night or ruined our vacation. The fact that construction is going on, actually made our little stretch of beach much calmer and more private! The hotel has many amenities -- wifi throughout the hotel, computers for use in the lobby, a little library to borrow books and DVDs, a spa, a wonderful infinity pool, and plenty of chairs on the beach (we never had an issue getting towels, chairs, or umbrellas!).
The staff at the hotel was fantastic. They took care of our every need! Our room was thoroughly cleaned daily; the beds were turned down every night; we had a unique dessert/sweet nightly with hand-written notes; snacks were delivered at the pool and beach every day around 11am; and anything else that we needed! The staff helped us book day trips and answered any question/addressed any concern that we had. Specifically, Ice and Aom were amazing. Tick (by the pool) also ensured that we were always taken care of! He even brought us outdoor pillows when he realized that we were falling asleep on the beach chairs. The staff even booked us a private car to the airport (which costs as much as a public taxi, 500 baht) and packed us a boxed breakfast since we had to leave so early.
We had a perfect holiday and will definitely choose Buri Rasa if we return to Koh Samui. While there are many cheaper options of places to stay on the island, you get what you pay for. The service, value, and quality are definitely unmatched here. We highly recommend Buri Rasa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng