The staff at this resort are outstanding. Always with a smile on their faces. The resort is beautiful. The front is facing a busy road with plenty of massage parlor and food stalls/ restaurants catering for everybody. The back of the hotel opens to a private beach. The swimming pool is small but lovely. The whole resort is beautifully deigned in Thai style. Lots of greenery and water makes it an amazing place. We had our first dinner on the beach. The spa is really good. Had a lovely treatment there. Breakfast in open air dining room was amazing too. There is a library as well with books and DVDs. Place is suitable for couples as well as families with kids. Will definitely go back to this hotel and would also like to try their new branch in another Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng