So we stayed at the Buri Rasa in Koh Phangan as well - both hotels were great and would visit any future properties that this hotel family decides to open. We only stayed here for one night before returning to Bangkok, and spent most of the day lounging on the beach. The service on the beach was fantastic, they were present but not overly present. We took lovely naps on the beach. The hotel was beautifully planned out, we loved the green trees all around the resort - it was beautiful to see from the beach.
The construction was a bit disruptive, as we prefer to sleep in when on vacation. Also I could hear the music from the nearby beach club at 2:30 in the morning.
We thought the breakfast was amazing - great fruits, juices. I loved the Thai rice soup! Stay here when you're in Koh Samui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng