We stayed here for nights in Dec to have our vacation. Among the three hotels we stayed in Thailand, I shall say Buri Rasa is my favorite. The location is good. The front is close to restaurants and markets, and the back just leads to the beautiful beach. Also it has easy access to airport. The room is spacious and clean with traditional Thai decoration, very impressive. The staff are always helpful. I did not realize I had left some stuff at Samui until I arrived at Bangkok. I requested Buri Rasa to help mail to my country. Just after one week, I received it, so kind so efficient...I will definitely choose Buri Rasa again and strongly recommend to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng