As I am not a frequent traveler, I spent a lot of time reviewing hotels on Tripadvisor and other ways prior to booking Buri Rasa. Thank goodness I did.
Buri Rasa was the perfect choice with friendly staff, comfy rooms and a perfect location. I was a bit worried about the noise of the beach club next door but actually, it didn't bother us at all. I especially liked chatting with the managers who were present during breakfast and afternoon activities.
Also to be mentioned was the fact that we were on a 10-day holiday and wanted to see more of Thailand than Chaweng so the resort helped us make plans to visit their sister resort on a nearby island and a diving trip in Koh Tao!
I cannot think of anywhere more perfect for the first time traveler to Thailand!
Cannot wait until we can return.
Thanks Buri Rasa Village!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng