Just next to the Buri Rasa there is a new hotel with a beach and nightclub.
On weekends, the music is very loud and therefore I would not recommend this hotel for couples or families.
The hotel is very nice:
- the servce and the people were very kind
- the rooms are authentic and clean
- the beach is beautiful and not so crowdy
- the restaurant is very good
- the spa is ok.. there is no gym in the hotel
- the main street is just in front of the maindoor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng