We arrived at the 1th of July, and had in advance (by e-mail) arranged pick up at Koh Samui air port. Our stay are until the 15th but couldn't wait to write a review on this fantastic place.
At Buri Rasa you are been welcomed as a part of the family (with home made icecream and cold fresh smelling hand towels). We are been taken care of in all possible situations, and always with a big smile. We have been travelling a lot in many different locations throughout Europe, and never experienced a service level and real kindness as here at Buri Rasa, Koh Samui. The charming employees are at your side before you even understand that you need anything. If we need help to a trip or activity they arrange it in seconds. We are really seeing forward to our last week here, and hope it last longest possible. Our first meeting with Thailand couldn't been better, and our stay here are the best ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng