i think buri rasa has less than 20 rooms but its a fantastic plce..i booked it thru a website so was very skeptical when we left but im glad i booked it coz it was really pretty n nice..the location is super if u want action all the time...u have tons of stuff all around..massage parlours,bars,restaurants,shopping.however if u want none of those then its better to move away from chaweng beach as this is wher all the action happens..however once u get into the hotel u hear none of the noise or anythng..the hotel has rooms whch have individual dip pools...they say the pools r private but u can look into those from other rooms...the beach out thr is pretty clean too n they have a pool whch is pretty nice too..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng