“Real Distraction”

Samui Island Beach Resort and Hotel
Ranked #84 of 104 Hotels in Chaweng
Reviewed 14 October 2010

I have just had a first trip in Thailand. My cousin suggested me to stay in here, Samu Island Beach Resort. Of course, it has never let me down, best location, high room quality, clear seawater, brillant food and so on. I have nothing to say so much, but excellent. I would like to take this oportunity to suggest you not to look over this lovely-charmed hotel at Chaweng Beach.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
4  Thank VegasKev

Reviewed 9 October 2010

I went to this hotel because someone recommended it. The staff is very friendly. The hotel is located right on the beach. Rooms are nice and clean. Bugalows, I sam the beautiful VIP rooms- wow! And good food make a perfect stay. I have travelled all over Thailand and Koh Samui is my fafourite place. It is not too crowded, I asked the staff, and help me a lot to organize it all. One of the best value in Thailand in my opinion.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
3  Thank claudius_glorius
Reviewed 25 August 2010

Nice beach, the sea is extremely clear
Very calm place to relax
Good services
Reasonable prices
Not far from the entertainment place, just 10 minutes on foot

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
3  Thank Ellenton
Reviewed 6 August 2010

It's the first time to travle Thailand! Before leaving for there, i had been worried about my trip SO MUCH! (Because it's the first trip abroad and i'm a girl!) So i had been looking for many hotels and i choose this hotel when i would visit Ko Samui! And i was very satisfied with my choice and had a nice trip on that island.

The room in this hotel was very cleaned. Of course, everything like bed cover, supplied and so on was changed everyday. Moreover, i booked inexpensive the room(because i'm a university student!) but that was pretty cool. Basically, cleanliness(of course, everyday!!) is very good and the supplies and furniture were also in good condition(eventhough i booked the cheap one!)! In addition, the service was also good. the workers are all kind and nice and i sometimes asked them to do sth, they accepted my demand with smile and did as i wanted! and i talked to the worker a lot because it was the first trip(as i said before lots of time) and there were so many thing that i want to know and was curious about! They answered very nicely!

That's why i wrote this review. The room was ,of course, good but more impressive memorty was very nice people!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
4  Thank Yoonah_hw
Reviewed 3 August 2010

I went to this hotel last Many. It was really amazing. I've never thought I'll find a hotel like this. Clean rooms, good services and delicious food as well. I suggest to others to come in at least once.
Greetings,

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank ChelseaFan1111
Reviewed 12 March 2010

wow, I have just read other peoples comments and there seems to be a lot of negatives! I had to check that this was the same resort we stayed at! we loved our experience here. so much so we recommended it to another couple we met on our trip. The rooms were very clean, and we were not charged for any cleaning as someone else mentioned. THe pools are just gorgeous and the grounds were immaculate.
we found the breakfast covered everything and all food was really fresh. All the staff were really friendly and helpful, when my partner fell sick they took me to the pharmacy instantly and for no charge and kept checking he was ok.

we organised a full island tour through the activities desk and had a great receptionist, Jay Jay. he was very flexible and a great guy.

we ordered room service only once, and yes it was a little expensive but you are staying at a luxury resort. they are many many cheaper restuarants along the beach, a 5 minute walk and plenty of cheap massage one after the other, so plenty of options.

i did not think the resort was run down in any way, i heard people complaining about there not being enough pool towels, but that could be because of all the guests that grab them, throw them over a chair to claim it for the day and then disappear! we actually found the guests who stayed at this resort whilst we were there very rude. would it kill them to smile! we much preferred the staff to talk to!

all in all a great experience and would definitely return!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Native-USA
Reviewed 18 February 2010

After reading the reviews of other travellers I didn't think we would enjoy our stay. Nevertheless we booked for one night and stayed for two.

The hotel is clean and right next to the beach (although one might find nicer beaches around the island, but this is true for the entire Chanang Beach area). Staff was very friendly helping us to arrange our trip further to Koh Phagnan. Rooms are good and - important to us - silent.

Positive:
- Staff was helpful
- Breakfast

Negative:
- Price a little high (although relatively to other hotels maybe ok)
- Location (10 min out of the centre which is positive for those who prefer a layed back location)
- No free WiFi

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mastapieces
Travellers also viewed these Chaweng hotels
Chaweng Resort
#35 of 104 in Chaweng
Papillon Resort
Papillon Resort
#49 of 104 in Chaweng

Been to Samui Island Beach Resort and Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Samui Island Beach Resort and Hotel

Address: 154/3 Moo 2, Chaweng Beach Road, Chaweng, Bophut, Ko Samui 84320, Thailand
Region: Thailand > Surat Thani Province > Ko Samui > Bophut > Chaweng
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#54 On the Beach Hotel in Chaweng
Price Range: £26 - £89 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Samui Island Beach Resort and Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Samui Island Beach Resort and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Samui Island Beach Hotel Chaweng