The baan chaweng hotel is located at the best location on chaweng beach.
- cristal clear calm water
- takes long before getting deep
perfect for the kids
- pool is also nice but as the beach is so nice you don't use it that much.
- sufficient beds at the pool and beach (some could need a bit maintennace)
- you have jet ski operators but their part of the beach is seperated
it is not a problem
- The quality of the meals during lunchtime is fine but the neighbours serve good quality
at more attractive rates.
- the breakfast buffet is basic, the cook still can't make a proper omelette, coffee is "not so good " and the service during breakfast is not alwyas with a smile.
Nothing improved, same same as 20 years ago in Thailand in this hotel category, a pity.
The rooms in the bungalows are simple and nice.
Worth an extra THB 500 compared to the standard rooms in the building.
But with an extra bed for ttl THB 5000/night it is far too expesive.
The nightlife at chaweng was spoiled, now the accomodation is overpriced, no good value. We have been many times at samui at various beaches/seasons/hotels.
tip: check nice places without swimming pool
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort And Spa
- Baan Chaweng Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Chaweng Beach Bophut
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui