I had a great stay here. If you are looking for the most densely populated beach on Ko Samui, that would be Chaweng. Baan Chaweng is right in the middle of the main road, tucked about a one-minute walk back. Very pretty and relaxing with gorgeous foliage.
Service is top-notch. They will go out of their way to assist in any way they can, including calling your touring company if they are late, etc. Also, if you can't make the free breakfast because of a tour, they will have a boxed snack available for you to take. Very nice people!
The rooms themselves are spacious, and the place is quiet. However, if you have trouble sleeping, maybe you want to reconsider- this place is right across the street from some seriously loud night life, and you can hear the bass depending where your room is located. The beach is very nice, and I'd definitely recommend staying here.
By the way, BRING BUGSPRAY with you. You will get eaten alive by mosquitos at night in this place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort And Spa
- Baan Chaweng Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Chaweng Beach Bophut
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui