This was our second trip to Samui and Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa. Once again we had a fantastic time. The staff at Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa are so friendly. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The breakfast each morning is very nice and the resort has a "Thai Night" & a "Cabaret Night". Chaweng Beach has so much to offer. It has something for everyone - shopping, yummy dining, the best beach, great for hiring a motorbike and sightseeing at your own pace and the locals are very friendly. We did so many things and ate at many restaurants including the Ark Bar (personal fave with our family & friends), visited the Ice Bar (got to see it to believe it), did a little bit of shopping (we did the majority of our shopping in Patong) and visited the Fishermans Village Market on friday night (loved it). We also did quad bikes and watched Muay Thai boxing. Samui has it all. One of my most fave things we did was relaxing on the beach (lots of swimming and sunbaking). I really can't wait to go back next year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort And Spa
- Baan Chaweng Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Chaweng Beach Bophut
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui