Stayed at this resort for 5 nights as a family of 6 women, 3 older and 3 younger being 17, 18 and 21. We decided upon Chaweng as the girls wanted some night life and I am so glad we did. Firstly we love the resort. It has plenty of vegetation as opposed to others along this strip that barely had a palm tree. The rooms are very nice and clean and the beds are not so hard which can be the case in Thailand. Our party stayed in the hotel style rooms and i shared a room with my 17 year old daughter. The resort is located on the beach, the resort restaurant has a lovely view over the beach and the food for brecky was really nice and lots of variety. While it was sometimes tough to get a lounge on the sun at the front, there were plenty in the row behind these, including around the pool. The pool was lovely and cold and clean and not crowded at all. The resort has the nicer part of the beach and it was a relief as we were going to book the Chaweng REgent resort which looks beautifuly but you can't swim out the front of it due to coral. It is a busy beach with lots of sellers but we loved it all from the satay sticks to the noodle soup through to the bathers and dresses. Those selling are not too pushy and are very polite. The staff at this hotel are very friendly and polite and i would definately stay here again. This is my sixth trip to Thailand, staying various places and this is one of my favourites!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Chaweng Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort And Spa
- Baan Chaweng Beach Bophut
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui