This was our 3rd trip here. Needless to say that we totally love it here. The staff are very friendly. The gardens are beautiful and it has the best beach in front of it. We get superior building rooms. These are fine but you do get a bit of upstairs noise (heavy footsteps and sliding chairs) if your upstairs neighbours are noisy. If this may be a problem - book a bungalow. We are never in our room much anyway. This resort is close to shops, restaurants and a couple of nite clubs. The noise within the resort is very minimal, considering planes fly overhead. I have no hesitation in recommending this resort to anyone. However, it doesn't have a gym or kids club. It does have a great beach you can walk or run on each day and the calm waters of the sea is great for kids.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort And Spa
- Baan Chaweng Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Chaweng Beach Bophut
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui