I had a room on the upper floor, which was quite comfortable and spacious. The cleaning was immaculate and the bathroom big and had a lot of space to store stuff. The hotel lies directly at the beach and the palm trees are higher than the roof. It's in the middle of Chaweng so you can walk to the restaurants, shops and bars.
The pool is small, but ok. But who needs a pool when the water in the sea is 27°C - perfect! The breakfast was ok, they even had 3 kinds of bread (well toast white brown and wholewheat, but...) The service was very good and you can book motorcycles, dive trips directly at the reception.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort And Spa
- Baan Chaweng Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Chaweng Beach Bophut
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui