My sons (4&6) and I had a nice stay at Baan Chaweng - clean, good sized rooms with lovely bathrooms, decent restaurant and good pool. However, the children's pool is so small that unless you have infants it is close to useless.
Even though the hotel is located by the beach, away from the main road, the bass is quite high from the night clubs, which can be a disturbance if you are a light sleeper. We didn't perceive it as a problem.
Restaurant was okay, main courses very nice, breakfast as expected. The service was quite slow in the morning considering how few guests were there. Would we come back? Sure, but nothing fancy, might as well stay somewhere else.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort And Spa
- Baan Chaweng Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Chaweng Beach Bophut
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui