There are so many hotels around this area that it's difficult to choose - we only stayed here as a friend was also staying and recommended. The hotel is down a side turning off the very busy main road in Chaweng so excellent location to access the many bars/restaurants. Helpful and welcoming staff. We booked a standard room which was a good size with a nice large bathroom - the rooms could do with a bit of updating, the bed was very hard and the towels have seen better days however everything was kept very clean. The rooms are set in lush tropical gardens with a path leading down to the pool/restaurant and beach. Small pool but right on the beach with plenty of sun-loungers. The restaurant overlooks the beach and the included breakfast was very reasonable - nice touch is the chef who cooks your eggs to order. Didn't visit the spa itself but the spa staff also set up beds on the beach for treatments at a considerably reduced price - well worth taking advantage of this option if you don't mind people watching!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort And Spa
- Baan Chaweng Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Chaweng Beach Bophut
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui