We stayed 4 nights at Baan Chaweng. Hotel let us check in two hours early so it was nice, however the room was just cleaned and the door was fully open when we got there? First thing we had to do was kill around 20-30 small mosquitos in the room.
- Service was good and room was cleaned every day so no complaints about that.
- Just as we were afraid of before our stay, all sun beds not blocked by trees were reserved every day by other guests (or mainly their towels!) so we didn't stay at poolside / beach side at all. Poor, just poor.
- Our room (128) had very poor Wi-Fi coverage and it barely worked. Also there was this session-based login / password thing so for each device you needed your own password. It didn't work very well.
- Breakfast was OK.
- Location was superb, in the heart of Chaweng Beach. Maybe for some the proximity of Ark Bar will be too much, as you will most likely hear the bass sounds even during the night.
All in all, you would think that you could get better in Samui for the price (approx 100€+ for a night).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort And Spa
- Baan Chaweng Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Chaweng Beach Bophut
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui