If you are heading to Samui and beach is a main issue, chaweng beach is the place (as Lamai beach is mostly rocky with sharp stones), and Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa is a preffered location - right on the center, with beach front, nice pool, great stuff and decent villas.
the villas are immersed in a tropical gardens, breakfast is decent and the stuff is at hand and helping. One morning we were late for breakfast but the restaurant manager brought us all we need to have one.
rooms are OK but no place to hang/store clothing, bathroom is large but shower stream was a bit low and the hot water was lukewarm.
WIFI is charged and you better skip that, as the reception is very bad and the receptionist just couldn't help but collect the charge though we could not use it.
the beach is a gem, with service all around and guards to keep an eye.
Overall the location and price are the pro, reception guy who nudged about tipping him was bad experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort And Spa
- Baan Chaweng Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Chaweng Beach Bophut
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui