Stayed in one of the private villas. Beautiful - looks very similar to the VIP villa photos from another members' photos - not sure what extras you get in the VIP...
the normal villas have a splash pool with jacuzzi jets, sunbeds, same looking bathroom facilities, big screen tv, kitchen with appliances (though only the fridge has a plug - not sure where all the other appliances connect?)
the food from the restaurant with the main pool is very good if you want thai food.
the pool near the restaurant is a lot cooler than our splash pool (due to the size).
there is a gym at this hotel too.
Make sure you tell drivers it's near the Q bar (up the same hilly road)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BKJ-resort located within the picturesque countryside of Chaweng and provides comfortable accommodation and a full range of facilities. To suit guests' convenience BKJ-resort offers restaurant, free parking, open pool, transfer to the beach, laundry service and taxi service. All rooms and villas are connected to high-speed Internet via Wi-Fi. BKJ-resort has two types of accommodation - comfortable room-studios and private villas. Suitable for vacation or longer term stays. Apartments equipped to ensure an enjoyable stay. Studio has a private bathroom and a kitchenette. They have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom features amenities such as air conditioning, desk, TV, refrigerator, bathtub, shower. BKJ-villas has private garden with personal jacuzzi. Each bedroom is equipped with air conditioning and TV, and the kitchen has all the necessary kitchenware. Moreover our guests can always have a rest to the shade of a garden and enjoy a cup of coffee, feeling all the charm of quiet private rest. The main advantage of the hotel - is its location. Located in the Chaweng Area - the most tourist area of the island, it is based in a quiet place where no heard the noise of night clubs. With its convenient position of BKJ-resort making it easy to get to every convenience spot of Koh Samui, stores, markets, Central Festival shopping Complex. It is a 10 minute walk to the lively tourist area and the top 3 beach on the island. And is within a 10-minute car trip of Samui International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baan Kao Hua Jook Villas & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Kao Hua Jook Villas & Apartments Hotel Koh Samui
- Baan Kao Hua Jook Villas And Apartments
- Baan Kao Hua Jook Villas & Apartments Ko Samui/Chaweng