We stayed here for 2 nights. The houses (premium villa) are a good size for 4 persons, we were 2 with 2 small kids. There is a smaller private pool with build in jacuzzi which was good for the little ones but extremely full of chlorine.
The main pool is nice too, nothing to special though.
It's fairly clean although you see some mould in the shower and it's definitely not newly built
What actually made the stay not very pleasant was the poor service. It took forever just to get a juice we ordered, our lunch took over half an hour although we were the only ones.
Breakfast is includes but it's the worst I have experienced especially when paying 80euro a night. There is a choice of 4 sets which all are very basic and not very tasty. The toast was cold and there wasn't even proper milk or cream with the coffee. It seemed like there is only one person doing it all,from taking orders to cooking to serving.
Location is not very central but a once a day shuttle service to the beach is included.
Overall it seems like it used to be a pretty
nice resort but it's not being taken care of recently, that's our impression.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BKJ-resort located within the picturesque countryside of Chaweng and provides comfortable accommodation and a full range of facilities. To suit guests' convenience BKJ-resort offers restaurant, free parking, open pool, transfer to the beach, laundry service and taxi service. All rooms and villas are connected to high-speed Internet via Wi-Fi. BKJ-resort has two types of accommodation - comfortable room-studios and private villas. Suitable for vacation or longer term stays. Apartments equipped to ensure an enjoyable stay. Studio has a private bathroom and a kitchenette. They have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom features amenities such as air conditioning, desk, TV, refrigerator, bathtub, shower. BKJ-villas has private garden with personal jacuzzi. Each bedroom is equipped with air conditioning and TV, and the kitchen has all the necessary kitchenware. Moreover our guests can always have a rest to the shade of a garden and enjoy a cup of coffee, feeling all the charm of quiet private rest. The main advantage of the hotel - is its location. Located in the Chaweng Area - the most tourist area of the island, it is based in a quiet place where no heard the noise of night clubs. With its convenient position of BKJ-resort making it easy to get to every convenience spot of Koh Samui, stores, markets, Central Festival shopping Complex. It is a 10 minute walk to the lively tourist area and the top 3 beach on the island. And is within a 10-minute car trip of Samui International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baan Kao Hua Jook Villas & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Kao Hua Jook Villas And Apartments
- Baan Kao Hua Jook Villas & Apartments Hotel Koh Samui
- Baan Kao Hua Jook Villas & Apartments Ko Samui/Chaweng