Chose these rooms from by the great advertising material that are posted on all the hotel search web pages. In reality though, the Standard rooms that we and our friends had, were very dark and dreary, badly equipped and poorly maintained. Take a look at our pictures! Even the safe is mounted on the floor making access difficult or impossible if you suffer with your backs. The mosquitoes easily gain access to the room from the gaps between the doors and the frames and there is no air circulation in the bathroom.
The close proximity of this hotel to the ARK Bar hotel also makes this place a very noisy stay. The ARK Bar hosts beach parties with VERY loud head banging music that often goes on till 6 in the morning and the awful persistent beat of the music can be heard from the rooms. And when the beach party is finally over, then the roar of the jet engines will keep you awake as planes roar over head.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaweng Garden Beach Resort is owned by a local Koh Samui family. The piece of land which the resort stands has been passed down for around three generations now. There fore you'll find real Samui hospitality here. Our resort emphasizes simplicity with a taste of Samui culture. Our concept is to maintain a simple feeling……a feeling like this is your second home. We feel that all our guests are part of our family.We are situated in the center of shopping, nightlife and restaurants. Everything is within a walking distance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chaweng Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Gardens Beach Hotel Koh Samui
- Chaweng Garden Beach Resort Ko Samui