This was my first time in koh Samui and having stayed in a reasonably standard hostel in Bangkok this was pure luxury to stay in. When we arrived we were greeted by the staff who then gave us a nice cold drink and a hot towel for our faces. The hotel staff, bar staff, cleaners etc all extremely friendly and helpful. The swimming pool overlooking the beach was clean and water temp just right. Free beach towels given to hotel guests on lend. Also free beach bag to use as well. So many people kept stopping on the beach at the hotel to take photograph of it. The breakfast buffet was amazing, so much to choose from you'll leave feeling full. The room was lovely, very comfortable bed and very spacious bathroom. Free bottled water for guests and tea and coffee. Great location with all shops and bars within walking distance. We didn't eat in the restaurant so I'm not sure what he food was like but if the breakfast is anything to go by I'm sure it's lovely. I'd highly recommend this hotel to anyone. My only bad point -well not a really bad - Is that there was no nice view from the balcony. We were overlooking beach huts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Dara Samui Beach Resort, a Thai 4-star beachfront resort with the most authentic Thai architecture, strategically located along the most exciting beach on Samui - Chaweng Beach. It is a short walk to a variety of important "facilities" for every visitor - Thai spas/massage, money changers, banks, 24-hour convenience stores, beach bars, restaurants, street shopping, high end shopping and night life. We have 24-hour reception, 5 room categories, complimentary wifi access in all guestrooms - lobby - restaurant, breakfast restaurant (7am-10.30am),1 beachside restaurant (11am-10.30pm), room service (7am-10.30pm),1 freeform swimming pool (7am-7pm) with outdoor jacuzzi (10am-12pm and 2pm-5pm), poolbar (11am - 11pm), tour counter and airport transfer services. All rooms and suites have electronic key card access, rich wooden fixtures and fittings, individually controlled air-condition, private bathroom, in-room safe deposit box, satellite TV, DVD player, sofa or day bed, balcony and complimentary wifi. Due to the structure of the resort, we do NOT recommend guest with physical challenges as there are many stairs and steps - no guests elevators/lifts. Beginning 01 November 2017, the resort will be an All Adult resort with minimum age being 12 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Dara Samui Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dara Samui Beach Resort & Spa Villa Hotel Chaweng
- Dara Samui Beach Resort And Spa Villa
- Dara Samui Beach Hotel
- Dara Samui Beach Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng