“The best place!”

Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Samui's premier dining and entertainment experience. Hear me... Drink me... Eat me...
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

The band is the great! If not the band the place is average but with the music it becomes something special. Guys are great, perfect sound and amazing entertainment!
Ones you come you will stick for the whole holidays!

ChawengRegentPR, Manager at Red Snapper Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Dear Anna we are very glad that you enjoyed our band; we also think they are great they have been with us more than 5 years. Thank you very much for your consideration and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Koh Samui.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

The best place to visit when you are on Samui. Especially because of the band. The music is amazing. Romantic atmosphere for couples, great sound and perfect entertainment for others.

Dear Zhekalka115,
we are very glad that you enjoyed your experience in Red Sanapper our band is great they have been with us more than 5 years. Thank you very much for your consideration and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Koh Samui.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We had two meals in the red snapper whilst in koh Samui the first excellent so we decided to go back for our final meal whilst on holiday we had the taster menu six courses with wine it was absolutely amazing, service amazing and entertainment good in a fabulous air conditioned restaurant thank you to all of the staff.

Dear 200Anne2014,
we are very glad that you enjoyed our Red Snapper Restaurant & Bar; and came twice in the same trip, we receive plenty of guest that had been here in trips before and come again for a great Déjà vu. I will personally congratulate the staff for the great job and we wish to see you again on your next visit to Koh Samui.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

a little more expensive than most, but the chef apparently has worked in Michelin restaurants in france and it certainly shows.
just my wife and i went on our last of a ten night holiday. wish we had tried earlier as we would have visited again. wine on samui is very expensive everywhere, so we had a tasting menu of six courses including wine to compliment different courses.
absolutely Superb

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We decided to try the Red Snapper restaurant after reading reviews and being recommended by some expat locals. The restaurant is also attached to our Hotel, the Chaweng Regent. The place really looks smart and the menu looked interesting and reasonably priced for one of the more upmarket restaurants on the Chaweng Beach Road strip. At the time we went it wasn't busy and the service was swift and attentive. The problem was it was just TOO HOT inside to enjoy the meal. The air con may have been on but I was dripping sweat whilst trying to eat and this just doesn't make an enjoyable meal experience. My wife and l opted for Thai dishes which were tasty, however it would have been nice if the curries were just a tad more saucy. My daughter had the Spag Bol which she described as average. At the end of the mains, we just wanted to leave for some cool respite. What I am saying, if the room temp was more comfortable, we could have been tempted to linger and maybe have another drink or desert but we just wanted to exit ASAP. The Bill came to about 2,600 THB which included a starter and 3 mains, 2 cocktails and 2 beers. Wine would be nice but it's pretty expensive here. Overall, it's a decent restaurant which was let down by the temp inside. I know it's the hottest month in Thailand, but if I am going to go to a high end, special occasion type place, I prefer not to be dripping sweat whilst I dine.