“Good food”

Red Snapper Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #18 of 182 Restaurants in Chaweng
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood, Mediterranean, Thai, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Samui's premier dining and entertainment experience. Hear me... Drink me... Eat me...
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

We have visited this restaurant on our last day before heading home to Canada. Food was very good, pleasant service and at the very reasonable price. My friend ordered a drink, which she didn't like very much and waiter agreed to change it at no cost. Restaurant is very big with separate bar and lounge area. It has sophisticated design and chef is definitely working hard to create signature meal. I would visited again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Karina G
Melati_Samui, General Manager at Red Snapper Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear valued guest,

I would like to thank you for eating at our restaurant Red Snapper and thank you for sharing your dinning experirence with the Tripadvisor community.

The kitchen and service team is joining me to thank you for your review and we are all happy you enjoyed RED SNAPPER.

I will share your comments with the team and really appreciated your nice feedback.

Our new menu is now launched and I hope you will come to visit again our restaurant. I'm sure you will enjoy even better culinary experience than your last one.

TAPAS & WINES
Everyday from 5-7pm free Tapas buffet with Iberico bone ham, cold cuts, seafood included 1 glass of wine for only 270 Baht ++ and next glass of wine only 199 Baht ++

Also EVERY NIGHT UNLIMITED COCKTAILS WITH PREMIUM SPIRITS FROM 10PM UNTIL CLOSURE FOR ONLY 450 BAHT ++.

WE ARE ALSO PROUD TO ANNOUNCE YOU RED SNAPPER RECEIVED CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2014 FROM TRIPADVISOR

If you have any additional comments or for your future restaurant reservation please contact me directly at gm@chawengregent.com.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Perth, Australia
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

An excellent selection on the menu including wine. Very generous meals and beautifully presented.This was our fourth visit and the service just gets better. Highly recommended to have a beautiful meal with attentive staff.

• Visited May 2014

Sheffield, UK
“Best international restaurant in chaweng”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Choice and quality is first class. The presentation of the food was also amazing. The surrounds are excellent with a live band and the staff were very attentive.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank dp47
Dear valued guest,

The kitchen and service team is joining me to thank you for your review and we are very proud to be consider as the best Restaurant in Chaweng!

Our new menu is now launched and I hope you will come visit again our restaurant. I'm sure you will enjoy even better culinary experience than your last one.

TAPAS & WINES
Everyday from 5-7pm free Tapas buffet with Serano ham, cold cuts, seafood included 1 glass of wine for only 270 Baht ++ and next glass of wine only 199 Baht ++

Also EVERY NIGHT UNLIMITED COCKTAILS FROM 10PM UNTIL CLOSURE FOR ONLY 450 BAHT ++.

I would like to share with all readers Red Snapper Restaurant has been awarded CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2014 by Tripadvisor.

Singapore, Singapore
“Best cocktail I've had for a while”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Very generous meals (the pork belly and mackeral were flavour stand-outs), nicely presented and pretty good value. The signature cocktail (Red Snapper) was delicious!

Visited June 2014
Melati_Samui, General Manager at Red Snapper Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 24 June 2014

Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

One of the thing that really catches me in this restaurant was it top class services to you. It was enjoyable having a meal there with your loved ones and it was accompanied by great music.
The food we order was the lamb and the fish which was well cut and well cooked. It was nothing but fabulous. It does it name by showing casing its recommended dishes and it was a joy to have a try. I would recommend anyone to just drop by and appreciate the great service they have.
Great work to the staffs!

• Visited June 2014