“Great food”

Price range: US$9 - US$27
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Samui's premier dining and entertainment experience. Hear me... Drink me... Eat me...
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Great food and prices were good. Especially the tapas... Kids food was good too. Not a real big choice of food though...

Thank Anthony and Sam... G
Melati_Samui, General Manager at Red Snapper Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear valued guest,

I would like to thank you for eating at our restaurant Red Snapper and thank you for sharing your dinning experirence with the Tripadvisor community.

The kitchen and service team is joining me to thank you for your review and we are all happy you enjoyed RED SNAPPER.

I will share your comments with the team to tell them how much you appreciated our Tapas buffet.

TAPAS & WINES
Everyday from 5-7pm free Tapas buffet with Iberico bone ham, cold cuts, seafood included 1 glass of wine for only 270 Baht ++ and next glass of wine only 199 Baht ++

Also EVERY NIGHT UNLIMITED COCKTAILS WITH PREMIUM SPIRITS FROM 10PM UNTIL CLOSURE FOR ONLY 450 BAHT ++.

WE ARE ALSO PROUD TO ANNOUNCE YOU RED SNAPPER RECEIVED CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2014 FROM TRIPADVISOR

If you have any additional comments or for your future restaurant reservation please contact me directly at gm@chawengregent.com.

Matthieu Reynaud

Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Good fresh food here. Great tapas, tasty and value for money. Band playing which played some great covers, we'll be back!

Melati_Samui, General Manager at Red Snapper Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear valued guest,

Our new menu is now launched and I hope you will come visit again our restaurant. I'm sure you will enjoy even better culinary experience than your last one.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We have visited this restaurant on our last day before heading home to Canada. Food was very good, pleasant service and at the very reasonable price. My friend ordered a drink, which she didn't like very much and waiter agreed to change it at no cost. Restaurant is very big with separate bar and lounge area. It has sophisticated design and chef is definitely working hard to create signature meal. I would visited again.

1  Thank Karina G

Dear valued guest,

I will share your comments with the team and really appreciated your nice feedback.

Our new menu is now launched and I hope you will come to visit again our restaurant. I'm sure you will enjoy even better culinary experience than your last one.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

An excellent selection on the menu including wine. Very generous meals and beautifully presented.This was our fourth visit and the service just gets better. Highly recommended to have a beautiful meal with attentive staff.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Choice and quality is first class. The presentation of the food was also amazing. The surrounds are excellent with a live band and the staff were very attentive.

1  Thank dp47

Dear valued guest,

The kitchen and service team is joining me to thank you for your review and we are very proud to be consider as the best Restaurant in Chaweng!

TAPAS & WINES
Everyday from 5-7pm free Tapas buffet with Serano ham, cold cuts, seafood included 1 glass of wine for only 270 Baht ++ and next glass of wine only 199 Baht ++

Also EVERY NIGHT UNLIMITED COCKTAILS FROM 10PM UNTIL CLOSURE FOR ONLY 450 BAHT ++.

I would like to share with all readers Red Snapper Restaurant has been awarded CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2014 by Tripadvisor.