B&B Scicli
US$114
US$105
Hotel Le Dune(Sampieri)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$97
US$92
US$88
  • Breakfast included
I Tetti di Siciliando(Modica)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$47
US$118
US$110
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscaffe sicilianearby cafefruithost massimoone nightbaroque buildingssmall apartmentsized bedroomfew stairscroissantsself cateringmain piazzaa unesco world heritage sitelemon treenext morningshort walkparking space
Reviewed 31 May 2013

we came very late and found this place totally by chance, someone else gave us massimo's ph number, less than 10 mns later we had found him, he took us to see the place, perfect, super clean & all you need. he even took us to get our luggage with his car. great night, very quiet place, no noise. and in the morning the best breafast!!! a truly good experience!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
sciclimassimo, Proprietario at B&B Scicli, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2013

Dear, a thank you from my heart to you, glad that your stay was to your liking, you look early in Scicli, a hug from me,Massimo.

Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

Massimo maintains a well organised and clean b&b right in the center of Scicli. My wife and I spent three nights from where we could easily visit the sights in the surrounding area and towns, Ragusa Ibla, Modica and the seaside towns. Nota is 45 minutes sway. Scicli doesn't appear to be on the busy tourist overnight trail, is in a beautiful location and we have only experienced friendly and welcoming people.
One word of caution: do your homework to find the exact location of the B&B as there is a one-way system in town. Once you have found it, navigation becomes very easy. We ended up phoning Massimo who guided us in. The street Via Castillett is actually a stairway up to the B&B.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Bruce C
sciclimassimo, Proprietario at B&B Scicli, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Good morning my dear guests, although the English are not so good, however I try to make me understand the same, this was also appreciated by you, thank you for your stay at the bed and breakfast Scicli, I look again in Scicli for your next vacation, an embrace with all my heart from me, Massimo.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We stayed at this B&B only for one night. The location is very convenient to walk around the city centre. The room was very clean and comfortable. Massimo is a great host, who will help you with anything you need with a smile. Breakfast is served in a nearby cafe without restrictions. Recommended!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
sciclimassimo, Proprietario at B&B Scicli, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Good morning friends, your input is very important to me, push me to do more to ensure a great stay at B & B Scicli to all my guests, I hope to see you again very soon in Scicli, best wishes for all, thanks still, a hug from me, Max.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

My stay in the BB was very nice. Rather than having just a room, I got a small apartment, complete with cooking facilities, and a small (shared) garden, right in the historic centre, but in a quiet alley slightly uphill, overlooking the town. Everything in the apartment was arranged with careful attention to detail, clean comfortable and modest - making my stay very relaxed and pleasant.
Breakfast was served in a cafe with a terrace in the most beautiful square of the town, where fresh and really nice pastries as well as croissants and coffee were offered, by Massimo, the very warm and friendly owner of BB Scicli. By the way, usually a breakfast in a BB in italy consists of prepacked croissants and toasts and bad coffee... so this was really pleasant for a change!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
sciclimassimo, Proprietario at B&B Scicli, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2013

Hello, I wanted to thank you with all my heart for your contribution on Tripadvisor and chose to stay at the B & B Scicli, as promised I hope to find some time in the future to come and visit your places, many greetings for all, there see you soon, hugs, Massimo.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

It's kind of difficult to know where to start, but let's go with arrival. Please note this is a small sicilian town, very old, beautiful, and never designed for cars so parking was a problem, very first thing that Massimo did was give up his own parking space for us. Class. Nothing is too much trouble, you could only ask that Massimo be cloned so that everyone could be as nice as him. Well appointed, clean, modern, free wifi, quiet rooms, great location (even with the 64 steps). Well positioned as well for those visiting Scicli for the Montalbano connection. Breakfast is in a local, top class bar with some of the most outstanding little cakes we have ever had in Sicily. All told the experience was almost perfect and we would always come back if we are in the area. Thanks Massimo!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
sciclimassimo, Proprietario at B&B Scicli, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2013

Hi, after only 5 minutes of your arrival, you spoke hobby that we found to have in common, it seemed like we knew each other for a lifetime, however, were only 5 minutes, this is the main reason that leads me to manage my bed breakfast with all simplicity, the desire and the pleasure to know and stay in touch with new exquisite people like you, I wanted to thank you for choosing to stay at my hotel and sharing your experience on Tripadvisor, I hope to see you again very Scicli soon, as I said there, you are a friendly people, best wishes for all, a hug from me, Max.