We staid here for a long weekend and the hotel is as advertised: a good quality for both rooms and restaurant. 4 star-quality. Restaurant is definitely worth a 4-star hotel, rooms are just OK, but maybe we were just unlucky with a bit of noise and smell from the kitchen as we were just above it. As we love hiking, it was a great location where you can go for multiple great hikes immediately from the hotel grounds and only this is worth the trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophie's Gardens offers 4-star accommodations in the heart of the Vosges Forest, a 10 minute drive from Gérardmer. The hotel boasts a fitness center, spa, hammam and indoor heated swimming pool. Les Jardins de Sophie's rooms are decorated in a modern mountain style. They have private bathrooms and equipped with a TV, bathrobe and slippers. Most rooms have a bathtub. The hotel's restaurant serves regional cuisine made from fresh, local ingredients. Depending on the season, guests can dine on the terrace or in the dining room near the fireplace. Guests have free access to the pool and fitness room. There is also a spa center offering massages, a hammam and Finnish sauna that guests are able to use for an additional fee. Jardins de Sophie is located on 22 acres of parkland, near La Bresse ski resort. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Les Jardins de Sophie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Jardins De Sophie Hotel
- Les Jardins De Sophie Xonrupt-Longemer, France - Vosges