We are an Irish/French couple and travelled to St Barth's from London with our little toddler. Christopher hotel is perfect especially with small children - primarily because of the pool (which I have read is the largest pool on the island) which is split between shallow & deep. We had a junior suite which was spacious and comfortable, although we missed having our own outdoor space while our son napped. Breakfast is refined and delicious, lunch at Mango by the water is relaxed and dinner in Taino very nice. The staff are friendly and always offered to babysit and are happy to organise this between them. Very good concierge services. Sisley spa is excellent. Sometimes I felt that the hotel had missed opportunities to make this feel really like a 5 star resort (eg. offering complimentary chilled bottled water by the pool).
Understated and unpretentious luxury overall, we would love to return !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel christopher, a true lifestyle hotel nestled at the secluded pointe milou on st. Barths, has now been fully renovated with the addition of an exclusive Spa Sisley. A favorite resort destination for travelers in the northeast, hotel christopher combines designer decor, high-quality amenities, stellar service and superior attention to detail. The mix of quality and elegant yet casual services, position the hotel as one of the best values on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Christopher St Barth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christopher St Barth Hotel
- Hotel Le Christopher
- Le Christopher St Barthélemy