“The greatest meals” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Villa Margerita

Villa Margerita
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Pula, Istarska, Croatia
“The greatest meals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

All I can say is visit Villa Margerita,and you won't regret it!The service is so friendly and dear,the food is tasty and fresh,the prices are normal,portions are big(what I can't say for the other restaurants),you can take the children because theay have like a little kindergarden so you can leave the kids there to play and you can enjoy your meal!Only the best words from me!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Ivana S

• Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Portland, Oregon
“Perfect lunch after beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

We liked this unassuming little spot across from the beach. Of the 2 options on the main drag here, this place was friendlier and more delicious (bad english intended). The chiwapchichi (mispelled, I know) was the best we have had in Istria. And the beef carpaccio was a surprise hit.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Lawrence T
Graz
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

Every time, when we are in Pula, we visit this restaurant Villa Margerita not only because of the adorable view over the sea. The food is excellent and the service is perfect. We really love it there.
Tip: Try the skampi, definetly worth it!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Zuckerschnecke1
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Terrace lunch with seaside view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

Generally at the Croatia seaside it is not easy to find an empty restaurant during lunch time, but this one offered a lot space without half naked, sweat and noisy tourists, therefor it was my choice! My lunch menu was simple but good and next time, once having more cash with me, I will definitely go for Plate Margerita!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank MsLynna
Rotterdam
“disaster”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2012

Read the 2 reviews and decided to go there today with wife and 2 adult kids. Our expectations were pretty high, however, ordering a t-bone steak reminded me of visiting the amphitheater in Pula yesterday. Presentation must have been duplicated from gladiator times. Oversized ... rare to the bone and tasted awful. Unfortunetaly I forget to make a picture as evidence.
Only positive was that the waitress was so kind not to put in on our bill.

Visited August 2012