“Extraordinary food”

Cuisines: Eastern European, Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My husband and I had a dinner at Villa Margarita and it was awesome! We had some great local vine at very reasonable prices, and the food - I just don't know what to say, it tasted perfectly! I had home made pasta gnocchi and he had fish plate. Portions are really big (I couldn't eat the whole meal), and the food prices are acceptable.
What impressed me the most was the sea view while dinning, you can see beautiful sunset from the terrace.
And there's also a kind of a kindergarden for kids, so next time we're taking our kids with us definitely, instead of taking them to the grandma's. You can also order child portions what is great.

Anyway, I would definitely recommend this beautiful place to everybody who wants to have a delicious meal at reasonable prices. An not to forget the staff, they are very friendly and kind.

3  Thank Michaela B

Reviewed 18 July 2013

All I can say is visit Villa Margerita,and you won't regret it!The service is so friendly and dear,the food is tasty and fresh,the prices are normal,portions are big(what I can't say for the other restaurants),you can take the children because theay have like a little kindergarden so you can leave the kids there to play and you can enjoy your meal!Only the best words from me!

2  Thank Ivana S
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We liked this unassuming little spot across from the beach. Of the 2 options on the main drag here, this place was friendlier and more delicious (bad english intended). The chiwapchichi (mispelled, I know) was the best we have had in Istria. And the beef carpaccio was a surprise hit.

2  Thank Lawrence T
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Every time, when we are in Pula, we visit this restaurant Villa Margerita not only because of the adorable view over the sea. The food is excellent and the service is perfect. We really love it there.
Tip: Try the skampi, definetly worth it!

2  Thank Zuckerschnecke1
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Generally at the Croatia seaside it is not easy to find an empty restaurant during lunch time, but this one offered a lot space without half naked, sweat and noisy tourists, therefor it was my choice! My lunch menu was simple but good and next time, once having more cash with me, I will definitely go for Plate Margerita!

2  Thank MsLynna