“Very tasty and friendly”
Review of Villa Margerita

Villa Margerita
Cuisines: Eastern European, Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We visited this place for a lovely dinner and had fish platter for two which was humongus with 6 kinds of sea food and all very tasty, especially calamari. The owner is very friendly and caring and puts hard liquor free of charge at the end of the meal. All I missed was home made garlic and tartar sauce, but that doesn't change the taste of fish. If I come back I'll eat here again. Definately recommend.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Our family went to this restaurant last and enjoyed the fantastic food. We could hear them beating the meat, so we assume the food was homemade. Cheap and A LOT of food on our plates.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

My son and I had do dinner here our fourth night in pula. This was by far the best dinner so far. The staff was great, extremely friendly and the food was amazing. We shared the May platter for two and out was enough to feed three or more easily. It was very good. I understand why this was rated very highly. Don't hesitate to eat here.

2  Thank SCGra
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My husband and I had a dinner at Villa Margarita and it was awesome! We had some great local vine at very reasonable prices, and the food - I just don't know what to say, it tasted perfectly! I had home made pasta gnocchi and he had fish plate. Portions are really big (I couldn't eat the whole meal), and the food prices are acceptable.
What impressed me the most was the sea view while dinning, you can see beautiful sunset from the terrace.
And there's also a kind of a kindergarden for kids, so next time we're taking our kids with us definitely, instead of taking them to the grandma's. You can also order child portions what is great.

Anyway, I would definitely recommend this beautiful place to everybody who wants to have a delicious meal at reasonable prices. An not to forget the staff, they are very friendly and kind.

3  Thank Michaela B
Reviewed 18 July 2013

All I can say is visit Villa Margerita,and you won't regret it!The service is so friendly and dear,the food is tasty and fresh,the prices are normal,portions are big(what I can't say for the other restaurants),you can take the children because theay have like a little kindergarden so you can leave the kids there to play and you can enjoy your meal!Only the best words from me!

2  Thank Ivana S