Wev stayed at CG in August. The Chatteau is lovely, very clean, very quite, very friendly. The owner and the staff certainly looked after us. The rooms are great, spacious with fantastic bathrooms and all with views of the river or the sweet corn fields. Only problem we had is that without a car you are a bit out on a limb! Taxi fares were between 35 - 40 Euros wherever you wanted to go which makes it quite expensive when you want to go to the City centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A ten rooms hotel along the Garonne ideally located to visit the vineyards between Bordeaux and Margaux. Its ten luxurious rooms, finely furnished, are each marked by a particular soul,the quiet charm of an old house along the Garonne and a modern comfort. Bathrooms, made with wood and mosaics, inspire welfare. The hotel has its own boat to join Bordeaux center. 15 minutes of sailing, drinks on board, facing the 18th century facades of Bordeaux. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chateau Grattequina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Grattequina Blanquefort
- Chateau Grattequina Hotel Blanquefort
- Chateau Grattequina Bordeaux/Blanquefort, France