This hotel does everything it says on the tin; really well equipped, very clean, spacious, quiet. The only drawbacks for us were the lack of restaurant, and the fact that much of the building is laid out for weddings and conferences, making it a slightly odd place to be a regular hotel guest. If there had been a wedding or conference on at the time of our stay, it might have become downright unpleasant, but as it was, it was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A ten rooms hotel along the Garonne ideally located to visit the vineyards between Bordeaux and Margaux. Its ten luxurious rooms, finely furnished, are each marked by a particular soul,the quiet charm of an old house along the Garonne and a modern comfort. Bathrooms, made with wood and mosaics, inspire welfare. The hotel has its own boat to join Bordeaux center. 15 minutes of sailing, drinks on board, facing the 18th century facades of Bordeaux. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LateRooms, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Grattequina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Grattequina Blanquefort
- Chateau Grattequina Hotel Blanquefort
- Chateau Grattequina Bordeaux/Blanquefort, France